MUTTON MASALA DISH
YOU WILL NEED
- 600 grams MUTTON
- 1/2 - ginger piece
- 10/12 - garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup - coriander leaves
- 1/2 tspn - turmeric powder
- 1/4 - garam masala
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1/2 - cup dry shredded coconut
- 2 tspn - coriander seeds
- 1/4 tspn - black cumin
- 8/10 - black peppercorns
- 1 - cardamom
- 2 - cinnamon stick
- 1 - medium onion finely chopped
- 1/2 - cup tomato puree
- 2 tspn - red chilly powder
- Salt as per taste
- Chopped Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Grind ginger-garlic-coriander to a fine paste. Marinate chicken with turmeric powder,garam masala and salt and refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Add sliced onion, coriander seeds, black cumin, black peppercorns,cinnamon stick, cloves and cardamom. Stir till onion becomes golden brown. Then add dry coconut and stir till it becomes brown.
- Grind whole mixture to make a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and add finely chopped onion. Stir till onion becomes soft and translucent. Add 2 tspn red chilly powder.Stir for a minute and then add marinated chicken.
- Mix well then add 1 cup of water. Let the chicken cook for 10-15 minutes. When chicken will cooked add tomato puree and ground onion-spices paste. Mix well.
- Add salt if needed. Boil it for 5 minutes.
- Now garnish with coriander leaves....
Ready To Serve