BANGDA CURRY DISH
YOU WILL NEED
- Fish cut into pieces
- 8/10 - dry chilies
- 1 tsp - turmeric
- 1 tsp - Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp - red chili powder
- 7/8 - garlic flakes coarsely grounded
- 2 - onions sliced finely
- 1 cup - grated coconut
- 1 tsp - Malvani Fish Masala (Available at local grocery stores) or any other Fish masala ( You can use any mutton / chicken / garam masala as a last resort if fish masala is not available)
- Salt as per taste
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnish
- 1/4 tsp - red chilli powder
- 1 tsp - thick tamarind paste
- 1/2 tsp - turmeric powder
- 2 tsp - thick ginger - garlic paste (fresh and homemade)
- Mix above ingredients together and make a smooth paste.
- Clean the Fish, Apply a little salt and turmeric and keep aside.
- In three tbsp Oil fry Onion, Dry chilies, Turmeric and Coriander seeds till the Onions turn light brown.
- Grind the grated coconut with above ingredients to a paste.
- Apply the ground paste to the fish and keep aside to marinate for 15 min.
- Fry the Garlic flakes in 5 tbsp oil, add red chili powder and Fish Masala.
- Add the fish pieces with the marinade and add 2 cup water, simmer on low heat till the fish is cooked.
- Now garnish with coriander leaves....
Ready To Serve